In accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that we (Heritage Expeditions (2018) Limited) may collect personal information and personal data (personal information) from you, and that such personal information is freely given, including information about your:
- Name (if supplied by you)
- Contact information including your email address and phone number (if supplied by you)
- IP address and location data
- Your activity on our website
- Any other information you freely provide to us via our website enquiry form
We collect your personal information in order to:
- add you to our e-newsletter subscription and market our services to you
- communicate with you where you have made a website enquiry
- market our services to you
- to conduct research and statistical analysis
- to improve your experience using our website
Providing some personal information is optional. If you choose not to enter your email address and consent to receiving our e-newsletter, we'll be unable to put you on our e-newsletter subscription list or respond to any enquiry you have made. We may disclose your personal information to a third party where we are required to by law.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthourised use, including ensuring that computers and devices are protected or locked by appropriate passwords. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be erased or to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it erased or corrected, please contact us.